Dale's discussion about writing, books and other ideas. Dale Marie Taylor has a Ph.d. in Literary Studies from Indiana University of Pennsylvania and a Master's degree in literature from the University of Houston, Clear Lake
Thursday, July 2, 2026
Dahlonega Book Festival
I'm so excited that we are being invited to the Dahlonega Book Festival in Dahlonega, Georgia. We moved to Georgia in 2022 to be near our son and daughter-in-law. So, it seems we had to start all over again with making publishing and book event contacts. I must admit that I really didn't put the effort into it in Texas that I have in Georgia. I've also put more effort into book contests. It has given me a real boost to my confidence. At times like now when I'm busy with administrative stuff for Narrativemagic Press, our self-publishing business, I feel like I don't have enough time for the writing I want to do. But I am doing research for a 1941 story about my grandfather and my grandmother. My grandfather was shot near Pulaski, Tenn. It will be a challenge to develop this story. Meanwhile, I'll be busy preparing for the book festival and right now, I'm gathering stuff to post on the google drive site that the organizer provided to us. Wow! It's lots of work, but I enjoy it. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dahlonega Book Festival
I'm so excited that we are being invited to the Dahlonega Book Festival in Dahlonega, Georgia. We moved to Georgia in 2022 to be near ou...
-
Our son, Micael, has been visiting us lately so that we can watch certain films he deems to be classics of the cinematic world. We started w...
-
We have made two trips to North Georgia since we moved here. The first time was for our anniversary. The second time was for Heber's bir...
-
We went to Indian Springs State Park to celebrate the birthday of my husband, who I call, "Mr. Science." He was more excited about...
No comments:
Post a Comment